The iPET Network Level 3 Certificate in 'Dog Grooming and Introduction to Styling'.
This 15 day intermediate 'Dog Grooming' course costs £2950
The iPET Network Level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming and Introduction to Styling is a vocation and practical skills course designed to be flexible. This is to meet the real life needs and circumstances of its Candidates. It is aimed at Candidates who wish to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare, style and finish a selection of dog breeds, understand health and safety in a dog grooming salon and understanding health checking, handling and canine behaviour.
Leading industry experts have reviewed this qualification to ensure the outcome is appropriate for the Dog Grooming industry and the continued growth and development of the sector.
The qualification is an excellent balance of theoretical and practical learning to ensure that vocational skills lead the qualification with underpinned knowledge developed throughout.
Objectives of the qualification
This qualification is aimed to take Candidates on a journey from complete beginners to be able to confidently style a selection of dog breeds.
Depending on the needs of the individual Candidate, the qualification can:
- prepare individuals to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level or requiring more specific knowledge, skills and understanding
- prepare Candidates for employment
- support a role in the workplace
- encourage engagement in learning
This qualification has been designed to enable Candidates to:
- access a holistic approach to training
- work practically with dogs
- understand Health and Safety in a dog grooming environment
- gain skills to prepare, style and finish a selection of dog breeds meeting the clients requirements
It is a requirement that assessment of this qualification is conducted in English. The iPET Network Level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming and Introduction to Styling is regulated by Ofqual.
If you wish to continue with your studies and undertake the 'Diploma', this course cost and time will be deducted from your next training course if completed in an agreed time frame.
In addition to this all Bone Idol students who have completed the 10 days of study or above will receive a 20% discount off our Canine First Aid Course.
Email us for more information or to book in a call with Helen. email@example.com