The iPET Network Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming and Salon Management
The iPET Network Level 3 Diploma Dog Grooming and Salon Management Qualification at Bone Idol Academy
The 31 day course must be completed over 6 month and costs £5500, This includes a level 3 qualification in Emergency Canine First Aid.
The iPET Network Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming and Salon Management is designed to be flexible to meet the real life needs and circumstances of its Candidates. It is aimed at Candidates who wish to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare, style and finish a range of dog breeds, understand health and safety in a dog grooming salon, understand business management and includes an additional level 3 qualification in canine emergency first aid.
Leading industry experts have reviewed this qualification to ensure the outcome is appropriate for the Dog Grooming industry and the continued growth and development of the sector.
The qualification is an excellent balance of theoretical and practical learning to ensure that vocational skills lead the qualification with underpinned knowledge developed throughout.
Objectives of the qualification
This qualification is aimed to take Candidates on a journey from complete beginners to competent and confident commercial dog groomers. Depending on the needs of the individual Candidate, the qualification can:
- prepare individuals to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level or requiring more specific knowledge, skills and understanding.
- prepare Candidates for employment.
- support a role in the workplace.
- encourage engagement in learning
This qualification has been designed to enable Candidates to:
- access a holistic approach to training
- work practically with dogs
- gain canine emergency first aid skills
- understand business management and Health and Safety in a dog grooming environment
- have effective communication skills for working with dogs and their owners and how to manage complaints
- gain skills to prepare, style and finish a range of dog breeds meeting the clients requirements and breed standard
It is a requirement that assessment of this qualification is conducted in English.
The iPET Network Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming and Salon Management is regulated by Ofqual.
Fill out the form below or email us for more information or to book in a call email@example.com
Fast Track For Experienced Dog Groomers:
If you are already working as a dog groomer and have a few years of experience then you could be eligible for the Fast Track version of the 31 day level three diploma with distance learning and support from the Bone Idol Academy.
The Fast track version of the diploma must be completed within 2 years from registration, but many be completed much quicker. Distance learning/study required then a final assessment:
- Option 1: £1300 Practical Exam at your own salon, you provide dogs to groom.
- Option 2: £1850 Practical Exam at Bone Idol Academy, Hove. We provide dogs to groom.
Eligibility for the Fast Track Programme
Fast track entry requires 2+ years experience, evidence of skills and experience may also be required - distance learning (max duration) to discuss your eligibility on to the Fast Track programme with Bone Idol Academy fill in the form below or email us for more information or to book in a call with our team.